Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Punchy and hilarious

You are my favorite artist on the site did you know. I aspire to be as good as you and possibly marry you depending on your financial situation. Anyway, this flash made me laugh a lot. Perhaps it's just a bit fast paced as I needed to watch it twice to catch all the jokes. Still, A++ will watch again.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

emosewA

How do you find the time to play these games AND do such amazing animations about them? The only thing I ever play these days is the Sims 2 and the occasional game of free cell (which I am hot shit at btw), and another Christmas is looming with one more year of achievement-less under my belt.

Uhh...

Great flash man! You deserve every compliment you get!

Blockhead: Quick Shot 2 Blockhead: Quick Shot 2

Very Amusing

I was just wondering if your were scripting your game with Flash 8 or CS3? I'm learning CS3 and am finding that calling Event Listeners is a real pain in the ass when in Flash 8 you could just tack the code onto your symbol or button. So it's hard for me to imagine creating an entire game and making it work without bugs. Anyway, you've gotten to a level of skill where your animations are just butter for the eyes. Smooth and delicious.