Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Punchy and hilarious

You are my favorite artist on the site did you know. I aspire to be as good as you and possibly marry you depending on your financial situation. Anyway, this flash made me laugh a lot. Perhaps it's just a bit fast paced as I needed to watch it twice to catch all the jokes. Still, A++ will watch again.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

emosewA

How do you find the time to play these games AND do such amazing animations about them? The only thing I ever play these days is the Sims 2 and the occasional game of free cell (which I am hot shit at btw), and another Christmas is looming with one more year of achievement-less under my belt.

Uhh...

Great flash man! You deserve every compliment you get!

Blockhead: Quick Shot 2 Blockhead: Quick Shot 2

Very Amusing

I was just wondering if your were scripting your game with Flash 8 or CS3? I'm learning CS3 and am finding that calling Event Listeners is a real pain in the ass when in Flash 8 you could just tack the code onto your symbol or button. So it's hard for me to imagine creating an entire game and making it work without bugs. Anyway, you've gotten to a level of skill where your animations are just butter for the eyes. Smooth and delicious.

How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2 How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2

Super Lulz

I rate this over 5 cagillion using an arbitrary Newgrounds rating system. Great flash!

woopa woopa

lol

Haha, I thought Hot Hentai was a much better name. You got some nice juxtaposition happening when it was called that. If only making a quality flash was as easy as putting two animated gifs in a scene.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Never stops being unwatachable

Your animation is just so entertaining. I can't imagine how painstaking it must be to do these. In my opinion it's a little masterpiece you've created. I like to stop your animations and srcoll through them frame by frame to see how you get the motion so fluid. And to top it all your voice acting is so passionate and intense. I've tried to do some voices for my animations but my feeble girl voice doesn't make the cut. I am full of envy. 10/10

Owls Owls

Indeed

Weebl, you a truly the master of the annoying loop, but I would suggest you be a bit bolder with your music. Maybe throw in some instruments you haven't tried yet or maybe even have a guest singer. The animation is smooth and gorgeous and I spend a lot of thought figuring out how you get some of those effects. You definitely have a unique style and I hope you never stop making flashes. Thanks!!

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Oh My God

It had all the elements of your typical Saturday morning cartoon which made it all the more shocking when it came to the end. Haha, oh man, you could really feel his pain. But a little bicarb and hot water will get those blood stains right out.